Pro Cycling Triathlon and Fitness guarantees 100% customer satisfaction with every product we sell. If you are not fully satisfied with an undamaged and unused item you purchased from us, you may return it within 30 days of the date of purchase to obtain a credit refund or exchange, minus shipping charges. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Simply follow the steps below and we will issue a credit refund or exchange. Item must be in its original packaging and/or have its original tags. We only take used items back if there is a defect and the item is a piece of clothing it must be cleaned before being returned. (See Warranties below).
Purchasing a new bike should be a very exciting experience and not a cause of stress. The trained sales staff at Pro Cycling and Fitness is here to guide you step by step selecting your new bike, making sure you acquire the proper size and the right bike for the sport you desire to compete. If for some reason you wish to return a bike for full refund, the bike must be in its original conditions, unused and of course professionally packed. If you return a damaged bike or a bike ineligible for resale, the same will be sent back to you at your expense. We recommend that you do not cut the fork or seatpost until you are sure you are keeping the bike, we will not accept returned bikes with altered parts. Pro Cycling and Fitness allows 30 days from the day of the purchase for an item to be returned. Follow return steps listed below for obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
RETURNS RECEIVED AFTER 30 DAYS
Any unused items returned after 30 days will be accepted at Pro Cycling Triathlon and Fitness 's discretion and will be elegible for store credit only. We will not accept returns after 60 days of purchase.Deodorant Stains Warning
Please note that we do not accept items for return or exchanges that have deodorant stains or marks. We highly recommend that you try the items right after taking a shower before applying deodorant.
Follow the steps for returns or exchanges:
- Pack the item in a good box to insure against damage and return the package via insured USPS Mail or other Parcel Carrier of your choice offering ground service. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Pro Cycling Triathlon and Fitness will refund the actual ground service shipping costs if the return or exchange is due to unused damaged merchandise or an error in shipment. Pro Cycling Triathlon and Fitness advises that you insure the items for full value against loss or damage during shipment. Pro Cycling Triathlon and Fitness is not responsible for returned product while in transit.
- Include a copy of your sales receipt with your return along with an explanation stating why you are not satisfied with the item(s), and your preference for exchange or refund. If you are exchanging the item and would like to receive the replacement item quickly, please re-order online or call our Customer Care Specialists at 1-877-874-5864 and place your order over the phone (Originally applied discount coupons will only be valid for mail in exchanges, not for re-order exchanges.) We will ship your new item right away and refund your credit card when your return package arrives at our Returns Warehouse. Please allow 7-14 days to process your return or exchange.
- If you no longer have your sales receipt, please include your full name or purchaser’s name, billing address and order number.
- Send returns to:
Pro Cycling Triathlon and Fitness
2803 SW 27 Ave
Miami, Florida 33133
- Keep a record of your shipment until you have received the refund or exchange.
WARRANTIESIf the product you would like to return has a defect that did not become apparent until after use or after 30 days of the purchase date, or the product was damaged during use, you must call our Customer Care Specialists at 1-877-874-5864 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization.
If you have any questions about making a return please contact us.
Toll Free: 1-877-874-5864
Local & International: 1-305-460-9980 (English, Español & Portuguese)
Online Customer Service Hours
Mon.-Fri.: 10am – 6pm EST
All product purchases from ProCyclingandFitness.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. In order to protect you we insure all shipments, except USPS shipments, and the cost of insurance is included in the shipping costs computed at checkout.
Free shipping when you select the "Free Shipping" method from the drop down menu at checkout. Free Shipping applies to the 48 contiguous US states. It does not apply to American Samoa, Hawaii, Alsaka, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam or to International orders. Free shipping will be USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping depending on the weight and/or size of your order.
- FREE SHIPPING EXCLUDES Bicycles, bicycle boxes and bicycle trainers.
- We do not ship bikes with expedited shipping. Please call us at 305-460-9980 if you need a bike shipped expedited.
- Same billing and shipping address required for orders over $1000. We reserve the right to refuse shipment to any person questionable or believed to be fraudulent.
ProCyclingandFitness.com offers UPS Ground shipment, 2nd Day Air and USPS Priority mail to the 48 contiguous states. Due to exorbitant ups costs to Alaska, American Samoa, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam, Pro Cycling and Fitness ships these orders using USPS priority and unfortunately free shipping or ground shipping in general does not apply to these locations. As mentioned above. These two methods also allow you to track your shipment using the tracking number we provide you via email after we ship your order. USPS Priority mail is generally the lowest cost option for items weighing less than 2 pounds; however, USPS Priority mail orders cannot be tracked nor insured and the delivery date is not guaranteed. Next day shipping may also be available depending on product availability. Please contact our Customer Care representatives by calling 305-460-9980 or emailing info@ProCyclingandFitness.com to schedule next day shipping.
Shipping costs can be estimated before reaching the checkout section by aggregating the dimensional weight of the items you will be ordering. Dimensional weight is a standard measure used throughout the freight industry that considers the amount of space your package will take up on an aircraft in relation to the actual weight of your package. The dimensional weight of each item sold by ProCyclingandFitness.com is listed on each product page. Once you have computed the total dimensional weight of your order, you can estimate your total shipping costs by finding the weight and your preferred shipping method in the shipping rate estimates table. The actual costs computed when you reach the checkout section will vary from this estimate based on the "ship to" zip code. Differences may also result from carrier rate changes not reflected in the table. Please do not use the shipping rate estimates table to estimate shipping costs outside the contiguous United States. Contact our Customer Care Specialists at 305-460-9980 or email us at info@ProCyclingandFitness.com to request shipping quotes to other countries as well as Alaska, Hawaii and all US Territories.
In stock items usually ship next business day. If the product you ordered is out of stock, we will make every effort to ship it within 2 business days. ProCyclingandFitness.com will pay for Ground shipment if your order is split into more than one shipment as a result of an out of stock item. The following in-transit averages can be used to estimate the arrival of your shipment after you have received the ProCyclingandFitness.com email confirming shipment.